LoneWolfUK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to our New Moderator. That125Guy

Go down

Welcome to our New Moderator. That125Guy Empty Welcome to our New Moderator. That125Guy

Post by Lone Wolf Thu Jan 05, 2023 9:09 pm

Welcome to our New Moderator. That125Guy 5_110

Around four months ago, I met up with a youtuber.
I took him for a ride through Kendal and then over to Bowness-on-Windermere, in the beautiful English lake district.

Here is the video he made, while out on that ride with me.

Welcome to our New Moderator. That125Guy 110

Welcome to our New Moderator. That125Guy Zz10

P.s. please don`t ruffle his leathers... He is quite petty! (ask him yourself)  bounce

Last edited by Lone Wolf on Sat Jan 14, 2023 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
LoneWolf uk
LoneWolf uk

https://www.youtube.com/@lonewolfuk5932/videos

Lone Wolf likes this post

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our New Moderator. That125Guy Empty Re: Welcome to our New Moderator. That125Guy

Post by Guest Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:36 am

Thanks wolf it's good to be here. Can't wait to do a follow up video. Maybe with me holding a full licence

Back to top Go down

Welcome to our New Moderator. That125Guy Empty Re: Welcome to our New Moderator. That125Guy

Post by Lone Wolf Fri Jan 06, 2023 3:16 am

Looking forward to it dude, ooh a full licence?
What`s changed? Getting tired of being asked why you prefer to stay on a CBT? Or are you wanting something a little bigger between your legs?
My mate Gibbey sold the Honda Xr125 tonight, he got £1100. He was asking what I thought he should get next, when he passes his test and home on leave. He`s after something like a Cruiser, a big one! like the Honda Shadow, or even the Yamaha V-max, he did say he likes the Suzuki B-King... "But, Have you seen the price!!!" ^^

What do you have in mind? CBR600RR???
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
LoneWolf uk
LoneWolf uk

https://www.youtube.com/@lonewolfuk5932/videos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down