LoneWolfUK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Matrix has you!

Go down

The Matrix has you!  Empty The Matrix has you!

Post by Lone Wolf Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:45 pm

After spending time on line, I went out earlier into the "Real world"
Yes, the graphics were awesome, the soundtrack of the cars in the water logged streets ~ Amazing...
But the game play and story line sucks, no one makes eye contact or wants to stop and talk, too busy on their phones or rushing somewhere to get out of the rain. like NPC`s on preprogrammed paths.

Perhaps, I am simply a sentient program. You know; the Lone Wolf, sharing his passion for freedom and the open road. While bringing some of his other passions together ~ Motorcycles, Photography, beautiful scenery and a sprinkle of good music.

Later guys, take it easy... I`m going to go unplug for a while.

"Have you ever stood and stared at it? Marvelled at its beauty, its genius?
Billions of people just living out their lives, oblivious."

Did you know that the first Matrix was designed to be a perfect human world, where none suffered? Where everyone would be happy? It was a disaster!
No one would accept the program. Entire crops were lost. Some believed they lacked the programming language to describe our perfect world. But they believe that, as a species, human beings define their reality through misery and suffering. Their perfect world was a dream that our primitive cerebrum kept trying to wake up from. Which is why the Matrix was redesigned to this, the peak of our civilization. I say our civilization because as soon as "they" start thinking for us, it really becomes their civilization, which is, of course, what this is all about: Evolution, guys, evolution. Like the dinosaur. Look out that window. They have had their time.
The future is our world.
The future is our time!

Remember; "Choice is an illusion created between those with power and those without"

It is an illusion, because... You Already know what you have to do..! ^^ 🐇

(: Please, leave a comment, like and Subscribe! Smile
                  Many thanks in advance.
🖤 Best wishes from, the Lone Wolf in the lakes. 🖤

Here is the full preview of Unreal 5 engine ~ The Matrix Awakens!

Maybe we are residing in a computer generated reality!? And IF we were... How would you know? ^^
Lone Wolf
Lone Wolf
LoneWolf uk
LoneWolf uk

https://www.youtube.com/@lonewolfuk5932/videos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum